Ecofloor Dampproof subflooors.
Ecofloor is a unique dimpled plastic membrane that is thermal formed with thousands of shock absorbing feed.
Ecofloor is designed to transform cold, hard, damp concrete slabs (ie: your basement floor) into warm, ergonomically correct, dry floors.
Constructed from high density polyethylene, Ecofloor creates a thermal break, a vapor equalization medium, as well as a capillary break between the cold damp concrete, and your indoor living space.
The result is a warm, dry, and healthy flooring surface that interrupts the favored environment of mold and becomes an integral part of your entire basement "Ecosystem".
Ecofloor is installed as follows:
1. The floor is prepared by removing all baseboards and sweeping.
2., The Ecofloor is rolled out onto the basement floor and cut to fit in place. Lengths of Ecofloor are overlapped using the flat tab found on one end of each roll
3. Plywood or Oriented strand board is then laid, and cut to fit over top of the Ecofloor
4. The entire assembly is drilled and fastened to the floor using concrete fasteners
- Instant dryness and comfort
- Capillary break prevents carpet rot
- Lowers relative humidity by providing vapour equalization mediam
- Provides a healthy walking or working surface
- Makes it possible to create an entire internal envelope
- Cacoon inside the basement area
- Floor finishing's must be removed prior to install
- Some old concrete slabs will not hold fasteners
- If there is a sewer backup or basement flood
- This product will not help you and is no substitute for waterproofing.
Please contact us for more details »»